Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thankful 6/18/2011

6/15/2011 3 lb 2.4 oz
6/16/2011 3 lb 4.8 oz
6/17/2011 3 lb 4.9 oz
6/18/2011 3 lb 7 oz

In the hustle and bustle of the day, we can often find ourselves complaining about what we don't have time to do, money to buy, opportunities to explore.  Tonight, I want to just give thanks.

I'm thankful for another day to hold my daughter.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to kiss her 3 times today.
I'm thankful for the many prayer warriors who pray for us daily.
I'm thankful for the hospital bills that have arrived and will continue to come.
I'm thankful for the neighbors who continue to bless us (Tim & Stacey)
Thankful for our church members and friends who supported Christal's shower today:
Susan 
Amy
Jeremy
Angela
Crystinah
I'm thankful for another day to deal with issues I wish would go away.
I'm thankful for the time I did have to study.
I'm thankful for the work I was asked to do on a off day.

Today, I made a choice to be thankful.  We don't always ask for the things we have at the times we have them, but it could be worse.  
Someone lost a loved one today.  
Someone didn't have a job to go to.  
Someone didn't have the resources to go back to school.  
Someone didn't have anyone pray for them today.  
Someone didn't have a friend to lend them a hand in time of need.  

I'm more than blessed.  I'm covered by God's grace.
God Bless each and everyone of you.

Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment