Thursday, June 9, 2011

Does Christal like playing in Aliyah's poop? You decide!

6/6/2011 2 lb 8.2 oz
6/7/2011 2 lb 10 oz
6/8/2011 2 lb 12 oz
6/9/2011 2 lb 13.5 oz

Well, you'll never guess what happened today!  Christal was playing with Aliyah's poop!  You don't believe me....below are her text messages from the hospital.

....When I was changing her diaper, she projectile pooped all over my hand while I was wiping her....
....I was catching it in my hands to keep it from messing up the work I'd done....
...It was warm, runny, green, smelly, and did I mention that there was a lot?
...The smell is still on my hands after washing 3 times....

In my Bernie Mac voice, "America, why is she repeatedly smelling her hands?  Is she addicted to the smell?"

Truthfully, all of those quotes came from Christal's text messages.

On a serious note, Aliyah is progressing well.  The level of oxygen being provided by the machine is down.  She is receiving less breaths from the breathing machine also.  She responded well to the changes and is holding her own. 

Please pray Aliyah has a good eye exam on Monday and for continued maturity of her respiratory system.

God Bless you,
Barry G.

1 comment: