Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In the eye of the storm 6/22/2011

6/19/2011 3 lb 7.4 oz
6/20/2011 3 lb 9 oz
6/21/2011 3 lb 9.9 oz
6/21/2011 3 lb 11 oz
32 mL

I hope today is the busiest day we will have for a while.  Aliyah continued to do her thing...eat, poop, and sleep.  She is almost 4 pounds!  Here weight gain by itself is a testimony.  I remember when the doctors were having a hard time getting her to gain weight.


Christal was tired from her busy day.  She mounted an assault on the house.  She did an awesome job of moving some things out so that we get make the home more homely for the baby.  As soon as I finish writing this blog, I'll be rubbing her back :).

I'm also happy that I've completed one more class.  I took a final tonight.  I spent most of the day today and yesterday studying for it.  Let Christal tell it, I've not really talked to her a lot lately :).  That will change tomorrow.  After all, I can't be that way on our anniversary!  I'm thankful that this classed ended the night before.  Tomorrow, I'll do what I can to remind Christal why it was a good idea for us to hook up 4 years ago :).  


Well, I should go now.  It's getting late and her back is still looking at me.


God Bless,
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment