Friday, June 3, 2011

Steady as she blows 6/3/2011

6/1/2011 2 lb 4.8 oz
6/2/2011 2 lb 7.2 oz
6/3/2011 2 lb 8.6 oz

You can clearly see a steady climb.  Aliyah looked good tonight.  She is filling out very well.  It was good to see her cuddled up with mommy.  I'll be there in the morning to hold her.  This will be my 3rd time.

As her body continues to fill out, her diaper does the same.  Aliyah had a least 3 blow outs today.  She kept the nurses busy changing out linens and diapers.  The ONE good thing about this situation is having the support of the nurses with respect to the diaper changes!  (Hey, I'm trying to find as many silver linings as possible!)

I was very tired when I got to the hospital tonight, but when I got there, it was difficult at times to take my eyes off of her.  I'm so thankful for my daughter and my wife.  I'm also thankful to all of you who have supported and prayed for us.

God Bless,
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment