Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Progress continues 6/28/2011

6/25/2011 3 lb 13.7 oz
6/26/2011 3 lb 15 oz
6/27/2011 3 lb 14 oz
6/28/2011 4 lb 2.1 oz


Aliyah looked great today.  She is doing better.  The antibiotics will continue.

I decided to visit Aliyah today.  I'm not typically at the hospital on Tuesday.  I'm usually trying to study somewhere, but it was important to go and visit.  To be honest, I felt like my head was about to explode.  The last couple of days, I have been receiving a lot of calls for permission to run tests.  Thankfully, all the tests have come back negative.  However, I've been trying to rationalize in my mind why they are performing all of the tests.  Needless to say, I've been close to the edge :).  I've not been focused as much at work because I've been thinking about Aliyah.  After visiting, I was re-assured that she was ok.  Man, this parenting thing will take some getting used to!


I'm praying that Aliyah will continue to make progress.  I pray this little episode will be completely behind us next week.  I noticed the checklist on the wall yesterday.  We have a lot to accomplish before we can come home together!  Aliyah, lets get to work!!!!



God Bless you,
Barry G.


P.S.  
My mother came to visit you today Aliyah.  Your Aunt came as well, but she hasn't been able to see you yet due to the visitation rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment