Friday, July 1, 2011

Life is precious 6/30/2011

6/27/2011 3 lb 14 oz
6/28/2011 4 lb 2.1 oz
6/29/2011 4 lb 3.4 oz
6/30/2011 4 lb 9.4 oz

Aliyah continues to make great progress.  She gained a LOT of weight in one day (nurses weighed her twice) and her dependance on the ventilator decreased.  God is so faithful.

When Aliyah got sick, I'll admit, I was anxious.  My anxiety level was at a all time high since the first few days of her birth.  Aliyah's challenge reminded me of how we are under God's grace and how precious life is.  Monday, I found out a co-workers husband passed away unexpectedly.  He leaves his wife and 2 children.  While I've been praying for Aliyah's health, she has been working on arrangements (including flying back to South Korea).  No matter what, I know things could always be worse.  The unexpected loss of a family member is one of the most devastating things one could go through.  To lose a mate ..... I don't even want to think about.  

Our time on earth is limited.  Strive to make the best of everyday.  Let your loved ones know you love them. 

Christal & Aliyah, I love you.
Everyone reading this, I love you too!


God Bless each and everyone of you.  I pray your days with your family members is filled with joy and laughter for many days to come.


Barry G.
 

1 comment:

  1. Cuz ur right love u all 2. U said it all may God comfort that family.

    ReplyDelete