Thursday, July 7, 2011

Freedom from the Plastic Bubble 7/7/2011

7/4/2011 4 lb 7 oz
7/5/2011 4 lb 10.7 oz
7/6/2011 4 lb 10 oz 
7/7/2011 4 lb 11 oz 

Well, Aliyah spent some time "nuzzling" with mom today.  I'm happy that the doctors are allowing her to do more and more each day.  Christal said she looked a little tired today, but she is still doing well.  She was put back in a crib today also.  Prayerfully she will stay there!  If she can keep her temperature up, it will be another milestone met!  I'm expecting her weight to be close to the same as it was today.  Normally, it takes her a day to adjust to changes before she takes off again.


I'm thankful for everyday of progress.  I'm also thankful that Christal can spend so much time with her.  It is a conflict for me.  I want to spend time with her, but I have this thing called a job keeping me busy.


I'm really looking forward to her coming home.  We are in July already.  Time has been moving really fast.  Christal and I have been in agreement that she will be coming home this month.  We are confident in Aliyah's ability to meet her parents expectations :).  Most importantly, we know God is faithful to do above all that we ask of him!


Thanks to all for your continued prayers and support,
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment