Monday, July 25, 2011

Counting down.....7/25/2011

7/19/2011 5 lb 1.5 oz
7/20/2011 5 lb 5.8 oz
7/21/2011 5 lb 8.2 oz
7/25/2011 6 lb 2 oz

Well, I didn't write anything because of my school schedule.  I went to school after work on Friday, all day Saturday, and Sunday afternoon.  Thank God I have a break until August.

Aliyah has done well.  She is over six pounds!  The doctors moved her from 6 feedings by mouth to 8 feedings by mouth.  When she reaches this milestone, she will be ready to come home!!!!!  Christal has already start putting up baby pens, and we looked for a bassinet today.  


Her eyes are getting better also.  She took a hearing an exam.  One ear failed and one passed.  She will be receiving another hearing test Wednesday.  


I'm praying she will get out by this weekend.  One of my sisters has never seen her in person.  Let's pray that changes this weekend.


I've uploaded the picture below.  You can see how big her cheeks are.  One nurse said she looks more like a newborn than a preme!  I'm so proud of her, and I love being around her.


We love you Aliyah.  Can't wait to kiss those cheeks on a regular basis!


God Bless,
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment