Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Aliyah is on the runway....7/12/2011

7/8/2011 4 lb 12 oz
7/10/2011 4 lb 12.2 oz
7/11/2011 4 lb 15 oz 

7/12/2011 4 lb 15 oz


Aliyah had another good day today.  She nursed twice today (once from a bottle).  She is not able to receive her entire feed yet, but she was able to get 13 mL from the bottle (42 mL is a full feeding).  That is a significant accomplishment.  She had a little trouble nursing tonight.  The nurse and Christal were trying to wake up her so that she could nurse.  She did start sleep sucking after about 5 min. of nudging and shaking :).


After we put her back in her crib (trough) she got the hiccups.  A little while after that, she started squirming and whining a bit.  (I think she was trying to poop).  I didn't want to leave until she stopped.  I just sat there watching her for a little bit.  I don't know how I'm going to sleep when she comes home.  I can see myself staying up all night watching her sleep and squirm.  I guess I should save up some vacation.  I may need it just to get some sleep!


Christal also bathe her for the first time today.  (Another item off the go home checklist). 


Thanks for your prayers.  God bless each and everyone of you!
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment