Sunday, July 10, 2011

Taking it one suck at a time....7/10/2011

7/5/2011 4 lb 10.7 oz
7/6/2011 4 lb 10 oz 
7/8/2011 4 lb 12 oz
7/10/2011 4 lb 12.2 oz
42 mL

I feel like we are progressing even though there is not much to report.  Each day, Christal is going to the hospital twice a day so that she can nuzzle.  The first attempt was unsuccessful.  It ended with a squirm, poop, and sleep.  I guess you can say she expended all of her energy pooping and had none left for nursing.  We went back again this evening, and she held on for 30 to 60 sec.  She was taking breaks, but she did good.  As long as she tries once a session, I feel good about the experience.  I'll admit, I attempted to coach her up a little while her mother was making preparation.  I was also trying to keep her awake (Christal was taking to long)!  I asked her to give me an hour.  She tried, but I believe she only gave me 30 min.   

She was having a little trouble keeping her temperature up also.  It was a little low this afternoon.

I'm proud of you Aliyah.  Keep up the good work.  Your doing well!

God Bless each and every one of you,
Barry G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment