Monday, July 11, 2011

Aliyah did it!!!! 7/11/2011

7/6/2011 4 lb 10 oz 
7/8/2011 4 lb 12 oz
7/10/2011 4 lb 12.2 oz
7/11/2011 4 lb 15 oz


Today, Aliyah made me a proud daddy!  She nursed for the 1st time (15 min)!  I'm so proud.  I know it is difficult for some to understand why a baby nursing is such a major event, but it is.  Our child has been fed through a tube since the day she was born.  Today, she actually ate on her own for the first time.  


I was laughed at after some read my blog yesterday (co-worker).  I'm not calling any names, but they thought my coaching prior to the nuzzling session humorous.  Well, I can say that Aliyah did listen to her father.  She understood the expectation I made for her yesterday, and she met it today!  There is the power of life and death in the tongue.  Yesterday I spoke life....and Aliyah responded!  Thank the Lord!

Looking forward to the report tomorrow.  I will not be able to go to the hospital, but I will be expecting another good report!

God Bless,
Barry G. 

2 comments: