Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time for a new challenge......7/19/2011

7/14/2011 4 lb 15.5 oz
7/17/2011 5 lb 0.5 oz
7/18/2011 5 lb 1.5 oz
7/19/2011 5 lb 1.5 oz


Aliyah had another good day today.  She was able duplicate the two bottle thing again.  Now it's time for her to go to 4!  The doctor wanted her to take 2 bottles and breastfeed twice today.  How exciting!  I'm praying she will meet the challenge. 


I will try to go by and visit her today.  I will not have an opportunity this weekend.  I'll be in class most of the weekend.  I'm looking forward to a break from school next week.  It will be my first real break since Christmas.  Time moves fast.  This fall, I'll be done!  

I mentioned in the last blog the doctor abruptly turned down her oxygen.  She didn't respond well to that.  Today, she pull the oxygen from her nose by herself!  Christal said they didn't put it back and she did great!  That's my girl!  She was ready for the move, but most importantly, it was on HER terms....no one else! 


Looking forward to seeing you Aliyah.  Make daddy proud!  I love you!
Barry G.



No comments:

Post a Comment