Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good times in the tub ... 7/21/2011

7/18/2011 5 lb 1.5 oz
7/19/2011 5 lb 1.5 oz
7/20/2011 5 lb 5.8 oz
7/21/2011 5 lb 8.2 oz


Well, had fun today helping Christal bathe Aliyah.  She was all smiles in the tub today.  It was more fun than I thought it would be.  I enjoy just being around her at this point.  It was also fun because we all participated in something as a family :).  


Aliyah's oxygen was lowered today.  The nurse didn't even put the oxygen on her during her bath!  I was able to get some good pictures with nothing on her face!  There not as nice as the pics Christal takes.  I can't seem to get her smiling :(.  The first pic is with Christal bathing her.


She had a decent day eating today.  She didn't wake up for her 12:00 feeding.  The nurse tried to wake her, but she wanted no part of it.  She was very attentive at 6:00 pm though.  Primarily because of the bath.  Overall, this was the most fun day I've had.  It is always good to see her smile.  

I need to go to bed now.  I have work in the morning and class after that.  Pray my strength!


Thank you for your continued support and prayers,
Barry G.


1 comment:

  1. Praise G-d for small miracles. a bath with no oxygen...yay!!! I pray for her to get stronger and stronger. I pray for rest and strength for you and Christal. You guys are awesome parents!!

    ReplyDelete