Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/24/2011- Early Bird

I'm a little early with my post today.  Christal called me this morning with some bad news.  At 10:54 a.m., she told me kangaroo care was suspended the next two days.  The reason: ALIYAH IS OFF THE VENTILATOR!!!!!

This was the best news of the day!  She has a respirator, but she is primarily breathing on her own!  I'm was so happy to get the news.  Christal and I have been praying for her to make this step for a few weeks.

Her weight was also up.  She is at 820 grams (1 lb 12 oz).  Many thanks for the prayers and thoughts.  Aliyah is truly a blessing already!  She has a awesome testimony!  As I write this blog, I'm beginning to realize how important it is.  Aliyah may one day use this blog to encourage someone else!

God Bless,
Barry G.

No comments:

Post a Comment